Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gut Wrenching.













So Josie has Reflux. Or Colic. Or something. And she's also been constipated for the last two days. (Hopefully, however, due to Colin's stepping up and going above and beyond the call of fatherly duty, we may have solved that little problem...) It's been a rough week of heart-wrenching baby cries and trips to the pediatrician's office. And not a whole lot of quality sleep.

Even so, she still manages to be a the sweetest little baby you'll ever hope to meet. Amid all the craziness, we always remember how very lucky we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne maybe I finally have it figured out. I have showed Josie's picture to some neighbors and they all think that she is beautiful. I can't wait to go to book club this Thursday. You are remembered daily in my prayers. We made our reservations at NW now I have to remember to call Silver Cloud. Bye for now.
Mom