The internet is weird. I found you. Hi. I was thinking of you because of this blog post my friend Claudia sent me a link to, which I then forwarded to mixtape friends of days gone by: http://www.cassettefrommyex.com/?p=20
Plus also I've been thinking of you because of the weirdness of facebook, which has put me back in touch with everyone else from high school I might be remotely curious about--except you.
1 comment:
The internet is weird. I found you. Hi. I was thinking of you because of this blog post my friend Claudia sent me a link to, which I then forwarded to mixtape friends of days gone by: http://www.cassettefrommyex.com/?p=20
Plus also I've been thinking of you because of the weirdness of facebook, which has put me back in touch with everyone else from high school I might be remotely curious about--except you.
hope all's well--looks like things are excellent!
love
Elissa
Post a Comment